Accessing Funding Support – Information for Employers
Where appropriate we will access the right sources of government funding to make whatever we deliver to you as cost effective as possible.
As an experienced and high quality provider of delivery through initiatives such as Apprenticeship Training and Work Place Learning, we can offer government funding to help you improve your employees’ skills, whatever the size of your business or your market sector.
Take a look below for further details of what is on offer.
Full funding for:
- Skills for Life (at all levels).
- First Full Level 2 Qualifications (equivalent to 5 GCSEs).
- First Level 3 Qualification (equivalent to 2 A-levels) for 19-24 year olds (reducing to 19-23 years in due course).
- Some First Level 4 Qualifications for 19-24 year olds who don’t already have a Level 3 (reducing to 19-23 years in due course).
- Some funding for people who already have qualifications at Level 2 and 16 to 18 year old Apprenticeships
Shared investment (part / co-funding) between you and government for:
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (qualifications at all levels).
- Support towards the costs of Leadership & Management Development, for Businesses with up to 250 employees(including initiatives such as the GrowthAccelator programme).
- For Care Providers: Reclaiming training costs incurred from the Work-force Development Funding – Training Strategy Implementation Fund (TSI) Funding.(This is specific to certain sectors & qualifications).
During these difficult times, government funding availability is frequently changing, so it is worthwhile getting in touch to see what is available for your specific needs.
- About Growth Accelator
- Growth through innovation
- workforce development funding update- for the care sector
Growth Accelerator programme for Leadership and Management funding
The Growth Accelerator programme is a new initiative helping England’s brightest businesses achieve their ambition and potential. The government is investing nearly £200 million in GrowthAccelerator, because the evidence is clear that fast growing small businesses generate a very high proportion of economic growth and jobs in the UK.
The aim of GrowthAccelerator (previously known as Business Coaching for Growth) is to increase the number of small businesses that achieve rapid growth. It will help small businesses with potential, overcome barriers to growth and make a significant contribution to our ambition of a private sector-led recovery.
Delivered by the private sector for the private sector, GrowthAccelerator provides ‘high growth potential small businesses’ with the know-how and the ability to achieve sustainable growth. Proven business experts work with business leaders to tackle issues such as:
- Developing & Delivering a Tailored Growth Strategy.
- Becoming Investment Ready & Securing Finance.
- Commercialising Innovation Effectively.
- Developing Leadership & Management Capability.
Growth Accelerator also connects clients with trusted sources of business advice locally. For example, UK Trade & Investment, Business Incubators and Specialist Professional Service Firms, as well as investor and business networks.
Growth Accelerator is delivered across England by leading national business advice specialists’ organisations along with a range of specialist local partners. It has an impressive team of coaches that have a track record of delivering successful growth in SME’s of all sizes and in all sectors and regions.
Growth Accelerator is available only for companies with genuine potential for rapid and sustainable growth. Businesses with the capacity, commitment and intent to double turnover or employment within three years.
The package of support can incorporate:
- Coaching of Senior Management Teams.
- Access to Business & Knowledge Networks.
- Fast Track Access to Trusted Sources of Specialist Advice & Support such as the Technology Strategy Board & UK Trade & Investment
In 2012/13 the popular programme, Leadership & Management Advisory Service (LMAS) was allined with the Growth Accelator programme. The LMAS provides government support to develop the Leadership & Management skills of senior leaders.
To be eligible, your business must be in England & have:
- Two to 249 full-time equivalent employees.
- The potential for high or fast growth.