What is an Apprenticeship?
An apprenticeship is a Proper Job which combines work, learning and earning. Apprenticeships are made up of Nationally Recognised Qualifications (NVQs) that have been designed by people who understand the skill needs of employers.
Apprenticeships are an integrated programme of learning that combines ‘on the job practical skills’ with ‘off the job underpinning knowledge’.
- Earn a salary in a real job
- Get paid holidays
- Receive training
- Gain qualifications
- Learn job-specific skills
- Have great prospects
Apprenticeships we offer:
- Supporting Teaching & Learning
- Team Leading
- Health & Social Care
- Childcare Apprenticeship
- Children’s & Young People Workforce
- Business Administration
- Digital & Social Media Marketing
- Customer Service
(If the course that you want to do isn’t listed above speak to one of our advisors)
Why take an Apprenticeship?
- Apprenticeships are real jobs that can open doors to a bright new future and they are challenging yet rewarding. There are many types of Apprenticeships depending on the occupational sector but we will train you in the specific skills for the employment you are seeking.
- They are the first step towards a long-term career, enabling to you to progress in the industry of your choice.
- Just like other employees, Apprentices earn a wage and work alongside experienced staff to gain job-specific skills. Apprentices receive ‘on the job’ training to work towards nationally recognised qualifications. All of this combined means that you will develop the skills required and experience that employers are looking for, giving you an advantage over your peers.