Careers Advice – National Careers Service
If you are not sure what course or Apprenticeship to take, or if you are looking to progress in your career or are currently out of work then come and talk to ourNational Careers Service Advisers for free impartial, confidentialand face to face advice.
Pathway Group provides professional, confidential and impartial careers education and guidance support and a comprehensive range of services.
Our Careers Advice team can offer:
- One-to-one confidential guidance sessions covering CVs, Job searching, Skills-set assessment and interview techniques withqualified adviser
- Support with job and training opportunities
- Help and advice on choosing a course
- Computer-aided career choice programmes and information databases
- Help with employment, training and education applications.
- Labour Market Information