Please tell us when we get things wrong
We aim to provide the best service to all our clients whether you are a jobseeker, learner or employer. We like to know when you are pleased with the way we have done things. We also welcome suggestions for improving our services.
You can do this at any time either verbally or in writing to any member of staff or of course through our dedicated website: www.pathwayfeedback.co.uk. We also issue regular feedback questionnaires.
We often include testimonials in our marketing and publicity material and we appreciate the time you take to thank us for our work.
If we get it wrong…
Unfortunately, mistakes can happen and things don’t always go to plan. When this happens, we need you to tell us so that we can put it right, and prevent it from happening again.
We are committed to providing a quality service and achieving the highest standards, one of the ways we can do this is by listening and responding to the views of our customers.
We will aim to ensure that:
- Making a complaint or expressing dissatisfaction is as easy as possible.
- We treat any expression of dissatisfaction which requires a response regarding any part of our service or members of staff as a complaint.
- We treat your concern seriously whether made in person, by telephone, letter, fax or email
- We will acknowledge all written complaints within TWO (2) working days of receipt
- We will provide a full written response to written complaints within FOURTEEN (14) working days. (If we need longer to investigate we will tell you when you can expect a reply).
- We will investigate verbal complaints & respond within FORTY EIGHT (48) hours of receipt. (If we need longer to investigate we will tell you when you can expect a reply).
- We deal with you promptly, politely & where appropriate informally.
- We respond in the right way. For example, with an explanation or an apology where we have got it wrong or we will let you know what action we have taken.
- Your feedback is treated confidentially.