If you are 16-18 apprenticeships are fully funded. If you are over 19 and under 25 then they are part-funded (co-funded).
100% tuition fee remission tuition is also available for 19+ adults on certain benefits.
Anyone 19 years & over, studying for their first full Level 2 qualification (NVQ/QCF 2, etc.) is entitled to 100% tuition fee remission.
Aged at least 19 but under 25 are also eligible to claim 100% tuition fee remission if studying for their first full Level 3 qualification.
You may be eligible for 100% tuition fee remission providing you do not already have one of the following full Level 3 qualifications:
- 2 or more A-Levels
- GNVQ Advanced
- BTEC National Diploma
- Access to Higher Education
- NVQ Level 3
- Vocationally (related or other general qualifications at Level 3)
Other Criteria for Funding:
The learner will need to match all of the following criteria:
- Committed to achieving the qualification.
- A UK national, have UK citizenship/have a UK passport.
- European resident for more than three years, currently residing in England. Indefinite leave to remain in Europe.
For Apprentices the following additional criteria is also relevant:
- Apprentices must not have a degree or the same qualification that they wish to study.
- Aged between 16 & 25.
- They must work at least thirty hours per week.
To find out more contact us on: 0121 707 0550 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org