All our work is based on the results we achieve therefore we want to recruit exceptional staff capable of meeting challenging performance targets. This is why we aim to support our staff as individuals and as a team – in their jobs and in their professional development. The people we recruit must also genuinely care about what they do.
Your contribution will be valued. We are a highly professional team: whatever your job, your contribution will be vital.
- This is why we have been an accredited Investor In People since April 2005 and now we hold the Investor in People Silver Status
- This is why we achieved the matrix standard
- This is why we are a Mindful Employer
We are also Positive about Disabled People and work towards the following:
- Guaranteeing an Interview for all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy
- Ensuring there is a mechanism in place to discuss with disabled employees at any time, but at least once a year, what can be done to make sure they can develop and use their abilities
- To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment where possible
- Take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make these commitments
- To review each year what has been achieved, plan ways to improve on them and let employees know about progress and future plans.